Saturday, June 8, 2013

"Oh Snap!" Father's Day Picture Frame

I used Maymaymadeit new stamp set "Oh Snap!"

Top note Father's Day picture frame perfect for any child to give to their Daddy!






Supplies: I used plantain school cricut cartridge, ctmh artiste cartridge and Maymaymadeit "Oh Snap!" Stamp set. I used some Walmart mini white buttons and a black button. My pattern paper is from Walmart it was very inexpensive $3 for 100 sheets the 6x6 pad is called "natural expression", I also a white, black and gray card stock for my frame. And last but not least I used a cuttle bug folder called candy cane to emboss the mustache. I bought my frame at Walmart for 94 cents.

The dimension: I cut a top note from plantain school cricut cartridge at 5 3/4 inches for the black layer, white top note 5 1/2, gray top note 5 1/4, and for the the top note pattern black gray and white paper 5 inches. I stamped Maymaymadeit "Oh Snap" on the Polaroid and fuzzy cut around super easy for the inside I used an exact knife. I also have the dimension for the frame if you have a gypsy or design studio and don't want to fuzzy cut. Here are the dimension if you don't want to fuzzy cut: Outside frame with border  (Width 3.10 height 3.25) inside frame (width 2.62 height 2.30) I just use the rectangle on plantain school to make the Polaroid on my gypsy, don't forget to unclick the keep portion  chain on gypsy). For the sentiment "Picture Perfect" I used Maymaymadeit stamp set "Oh Snap!" I used the cricut close to my heart artiste cartridge for my mustache, cut at 1 1/4 inches.

I have to say I love love love taking pictures!!! So I am loving this Polaroid stamp set so much. Please see what my design team friends have created at http://maymaymadeit.com/  with the "Oh Snap" stamp set. We have a blog hop today Saturday, June 8th, 2013. Come join us....




Behind this frame the person can write a sweet message to the receiver.



                         
Here is a simple version so you can mass produce for an activity.



To buy the fun stamps I used from Maymaymadeit please visit her blog: 

Please visit my blog for pictures, supplies and instructions:

To watch me assembling my project please visit me on my YouTube channel:

I belong to a Facebook group! If you would love to receive inspiration from many crafty friends please visit:

Big hugs and loves thanks for stopping by! Jessie 


5 comments:

  1. Love your projects!
    Sending prayers for your surgery and a speedy recovery.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your project, we will probably have to do this for fathers day at our church. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your frame projects are awesome and boy oh boy are you ever so clever. You amaze me at what you come up with. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this is so super cool! I never thought to use a picture frame.
    Such a neat card....

    ReplyDelete